Terms and Conditions
October 1, 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The website located at http://www.futuremtech.com (“Website”) is provided to you by EMTECH services inc. (“EMTECH”), subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you, your agents and affiliates, (“Client”) agree to abide by the following Terms and conditions:
- These Terms and conditions do not alter or control in any way other written terms or conditions or other agreements you have agreed to with EMTECH. Additionally, if you are representing a legal entity (such as a business), by using these Services you are warranting that you have authority to bind that entity to these terms
- The website may provide hyperlinks to websites maintained by non-affiliated third parties. EMTECH does not operate or control these websites and is not responsible for nor guarantees the accuracy, timeliness or continued availability of the content therein. Moreover, providing such hyperlinks does not imply approval or sponsorship by EMTECH. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving EMTECH’s website.
- The information and materials posted on the Website may contain errors, omissions or may be out of date. EMTECH reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof), with or without notice. EMTECH shall also have the right to revise or impose new Terms and Conditions with respect to use of this Website. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the notice. Your access or use of the Website after notice of any such modification shall constitute your agreement to be bound by such modifications.
- All materials and data developed or published by EMTECH in connection with the operation of the website, and all proprietary rights inherent therein, shall be the exclusive property of Fintech and may not be used or disclosed by Client to others without the express written consent of EMTECH.
- Access to solutions and services offered by EMTECH through this Website are limited to use by Clients. Each client, in its reasonable discretion, may authorize one or more of its employees and/or agents to access and use the Website. Each user must be identified to EMTECH by the Client and shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions. Each Client hereby represents and warrants that such user is a duly authorized representative of the Client. Client will inform EMTECH immediately upon i) removal of authorization of such user to access the Website and ii) the use of the website by Client’s authorized users for any unlawful or improper purpose, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions. EMTECH has the right to refuse to permit a Client or its users and/or agent to use the Website and/or limit a Client’s or its user’s and/or agent’s use of the Website in the event that EMTECH believes the Client or its users and/or agents is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- EMTECH’s objective is to make the Website accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, EMTECH may make the Website unavailable from time to time for any reason, whatsoever, including without limitation, maintenance. Client understands and acknowledges that due to circumstances both within and outside of EMTECH’s control, access to the Website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time without notice. Client agrees that EMTECH shall not be liable for any damages arising from any such interruption, suspension or termination.
- We may modify these Terms and any other documents linked or referred to in these Terms of Service (together, “Documents”), or any portion of the Documents. You should look at these documents regularly. We will notify you of modifications to the Documents by posting a notice or by sending you an email (using the address you provided when registering), as we may determine, at our sole discretion, on a case-by-case basis. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective after a reasonable time, as stated by EMTECH, after they are posted, or as soon as applicable law allows, whichever is later. If you do not agree with the modifications to the Documents and/or to the functionalities of the Services, you should terminate these Terms. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of the modification to the Documents and/or to the functionalities of the Services.
- NEITHER EMTECH NOR ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, MEMBERS, ATTORNEYS, SUCEESSORS AND ASSIGNS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE.